Transforming your printing possibilities with fifth colour
Add extra value to your print services with fifth colour and add impact to your print.
Whether it’s a clear varnish to accentuate designs, white as an undercoat or a security code that can only be seen under ultraviolet light, add impact to your offerings. Ricoh’s colour range now includes white, clear, neon yellow, neon pink and invisible red. To stretch imaginations, you can also switch the colour stations over, to add further impact to your print work. Imagine one job being able to include both white and clear for example.
- Fifth colour adds impact, appeal and value to commercial print.
- Use a clear varnish to add a watermark or accentuate a graphic design.
- Print a white background directly on coloured and translucent media.
- Invisible red toner can be used for entry level security print applications such as ticketing.
- White + CMYK can be printed in a single pass enhancing impact on coloured media, and increasing productivity.